Trees cost $13.00 per foot.
- A flattened silvery blue-green needle
- Needles 2 to 3 inches long
- Citrus smell is present when the needle is broken.
- Beautifully layered and moderately dense.
- Strong sturdy branches
As a Christmas tree, white fir has good foliage color, a pleasing natural shape and aroma, and good needle retention.
- Waxy sheen on their dense, silvery-blue needles
- Needles 2-3 inches long
- Open layering as in the traditional German Christmas tree
- Very strong branches
- Pleasant aroma
- Excellent needle retention
Silvertips are considered by many to be the premier Christmas tree.
Our Farm is “resource responsible” Fresh trees are planted every year. In fact we plant 8,000 trees yearly! Real Trees are environmentally friendly. A renewable and recyclable resource.
Christmas tree farms create habitats for wildlife. For every Christmas tree there is about 25 sq feet of greenspace for wildlife. The National Christmas Tree Association has stated that every acre of Christmas trees in production produced the daily oxygen requirement for 18 people; with 500,000 acres in production in the U.S., that amounts to oxygen for 9 million people per day.
Getting a tree from a Christmas tree farm is the most environmentally friendly way to have a tree this Christmas!